:: LoVe is in the air ::

oUr PRiDe aNd JoY

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

kLiK saYa uTk TaBuNg BaBy~!!!

:: am sorry all ::

:: am sorry all ::
masih lagi bersawang blog ni kan..lately sume post adalah yang AUTOPUBLISH sahaja..hehehe...sebab hari tu ada masa maka aku auto publishkan sahaja n3 yang ada..bolehla rajin terupdate..but i'll try harder after this ok..THANKS FOR COMING~!!!!!!!!

Monday, March 2, 2009

:: wHaT aRe fRiEnDs?? ::


WHAT ARE FRIENDS..??


Lately this is the qustions that i have on mind..its not really a very hard question to answer but 'till now, i still finding what is the best answer for it..just share with me if you have any.. As for myself..friends is always someone with special thought and having special place in my heart..and with this opinion, friends will holding us no matter what situation we're been..we didnt get mad with our friends, and we didnt take our friends for granted..


Have you ever heard bout this..?? A FRIEND THAT SHARES IS A FRIEND THAT CARES.. it was really a nice phrase to bear in mind..when a friend sharing her/his feeling with us, we know that we're important to him/her..always..my friend who shares is really my friend who care..because when one of my friend stop sharing anything with me, i know that he/she didnt care 'bout me anymore..


coz as far as i know TRUST is the most important things to be in any friendship..once the trust is broken, then things will never be the same again..maybe it’s the same with what is going on nowadays..its been too much for me to take it..although I know quitting is never been the best way for a problem solution..but this time I’m gonna QUIT..


Some promises are never made to be break..but sometimes we got it broken..just as we know..it takes two to tango..if I’m the only one who wanna everything to be normal, and my friend never feel like it..then I know there’s no chance we’ll be the same..i once get the promise that I’ll NEVER facing my probs alone..but now I’M ALONE


So I still keep thinking..WHAT ARE FRIENDS..??are they just people who will be with us when they need something..??or they are just people who come and go, leaving all those memories behind..without even saying goodbye..??i still didn’t have any idea ‘bout that..just one thing that I know for sure…I’M GIVING UP..

No comments:

wHaT Do wE LoVe...???

OuR pReCioUs~!!!

How`s my pregnancy doing?